Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Time for shopping. Again?

It is time to replace a wardrobe for winter clothes. My experience when a season changes is that I don’t remember what I wore last year. There is nothing to wear, no appropriate bags or shoes, I even feel like I'd rather wear a plastic bag when I go out. Well, I blame myself for being impulsive, but I guess most women are the same. To avoid struggling what to wear every season, let me explore how to do ‘smart shopping’.

It is very important to find your own style that gives you confidence regardless of the trend, considering height, weight, hairstyle, and characteristic. We often see that two celebrities wearing the same dress and voting for ‘who looks better on it?’ oh, women love it, don't they? 

However, I believe everyone knows that It is not who is looking prettier, it’s about who’s looking more confident on that dress.

Number one, buy clothes that suit you and bring out your confidence. 







Now, let's look at this photo



Each person has different style but all looking pretty and confident. The only thing is often the models are tall and skinny which seem unrealistic. I wish I was tall=(


Anyway, my point is that the trend changes every year, so what we have in our wardrobe today may become an old-fashioned next year. And we can’t just consume everything we want unless you can afford to buy whatever you want(I guess we wouldn’t be reading it if you could). 

Number two, try not to follow the trend but look for your own style.

Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment