Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Runway shows outfits

We all have seen the fashion show on TV launching new looks. Catching the latest trends before we go for shopping is another trend. 


However, what we often see on fashion show are the bizarre outfits that make us think like 'who is actually going to wear them?'

1.jpg 
3.jpg 
5.jpg 
6.jpg 
9.jpg

Who am I?
Where am I?
8.jpg

Well, who is going to buy those? I have always wondered.
I suppose someone like Lady GaGa might want it. But, how many Lady Gagas are out there? 
Not many. 
Then why do designers launch these weird looking outfits?


Let’s put this way.
My friend and I go to art gallery. After exploring the gallery, my friend wants to buy some original pieces of painting that are hanging on the wall. They are expensive but she buys some for her own collection because the pieces are unique and available only one or just few in the world. Once she buys the arts, who cares whether she puts in her room or the storage? 
I also love the artist’s works, but can't afford to buy ones. So I decide to buy other inexpensive ones. 


This is the main aim of the fashion show. It's the show-off time for designers' creations. The designers display their arts for the fashion show to get paid attention to the label, and show their creativity. Designers also make basic concept of items that are affordable so people stick with the certain designers' product they like. 
This is the way of building reputation. 


Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment